What are the benefits of registration?
- Ability to track volume and scope
- Review of risks and preparations
- Clarity regarding authorized programs
- Identification of training and resource needs
- Ability to publicly post/advertise program
What needs to be registered?
- All programs falling under the policy
The Registry is not an approval process
- Approval and sponsorship is determined at the sole discretion of the dean, director or department head
- Registration information will be reviewed to identify potential concerns and the need for additional resources or planning
How do I register?
- Registry available at childrenoncampus.umich.edu
- Recommended that registration be completed at least 60 days in advance of the program start date to allow sufficient time for planning