Training for program staff and volunteers focuses on policies and issues related to the health, wellness, safety and security of children and teens. Our training materials address the following topics:
- Program or event planning and administration
- Code of Conduct
- Recognition and prevention of child abuse and neglect
- Medical issues
- Supervision, safety and security
We update our resources and guidance materials regularly, please check back frequently for the most up-to-date materials.
Program administrators are responsible for ensuring that all required training has been completed.
- Training is valid for one year from date of completion and must be renewed annually.
- Users should retain all successful training completion emails sent by the system in order to confirm appropriate retraining dates.
- Proof of completion should be retained by program administrators for a minimum of three years