University-Sponsored Programs (programs and activities under the direction and authority of the university and that are administered by faculty, staff and sponsored student organizations on behalf of the university) must:
- Participate in program registration.
- Follow the established Code of Conduct.
- Submit to criminal background screening of all faculty, staff, students and volunteers
- Use university-provided templates for participant forms.
- Agree to have faculty, staff, students, and volunteers complete required training.
- Adhere to all reporting obligations